Thursday 28 May 2015

My New Bicycle

I have wanted to buy a traditional bicycle with a basket on front for years now, and finally my dream has come true - I have been trying to save up for a while now, but more practical things seemed to get in the way! But at last, I have given in to my urges and treated myself - and I am totally in love with it!


But for those of you who may know me, you may ask :why on earth I would buy a bicycle when I suffer from M.E.?! And that is a perfectly sensible question to ask, but I'm afraid nothing sensible even came into the equation when buying this beauty! I have ridden it twice so far, which may have led me to overdo it, and to consequently have to spend the next day in bed... but it was worth it! We still have to have some pleasures in life, right!? And even if my M.E. means I can only ride my bike once a week for 10 minutes, then so be it - I am still in love with my new bicycle!


And I was even silly enough to get my newest make, this little Blackbird, to pose on the bicycle before I mounted him onto his branch! He looks like he was having fun, anyway!

No comments:

Post a Comment